No products in the cart.
Using the Guide
1. Take your foot measurements.
How To Measure Your Feet
2. Find your foot length within the range
3. Find your foot width within the range
4. Use the corresponding size for the best fit
5. D = Standard Width | EE = Wide Width (EE width not available for slippers)
Tip: Shoes and Boots are made to the maximum length and width shown for each size.
If you require additional help selecting a size, please Chat With Us or Contact Us.
2. Find your foot length
3. Use the corresponding size for the best fit
4. You may also select your usual sneaker size.
Have a question about this product style? Send us a note and we’ll gladly assist. Also view our FAQ section for quick answers to popular questions.